Setups Help! I want to start doing FPV.

PeachFuzz

Boscam TS353 5.8G 400mW FPV Transmitter'

Boscam RC305 - 5.8Ghz 8 Channel AV Receiver

Boscam Cobra HD FPV camera with Integrated Video Recorder 1080P

Boscam 5.8GHz Cloud Spirit Circular Polarized Antenna Set RP-SMA

so i have the TX which goes in my plane and plugs into the linked camera. and the RX which stays on the ground. Also the antennas.

how does the RX plug into my moniter. i see the three yellow red and white cables but those are the female and does not plug into a moniter that i will use. and how is that RX powered? i dont see anything that has a plug that would go into my battery into that RX.?what kind of battery would it use?

and what is the range on this system i want about 100 miles so i can fly cross states.......just kidding...i want like a few miles im not going to fly far jsut the extra miles to be safe and not lose like signal due to distance.

does that clover leaf antenna give futher distance?

Are these parts it for fpv? would all these worK? would i have to buy anything else? i notice also that the RX has a jst plug. i have a 2s lipo would that work for it ? it is like 900 Mah i think.

P.S i have a few planes i plan on using this on. like a few scratch builds and a hobbyking bixler. and i have a turnigy 9x and a spektrum dx6 and i think its a futaba 7c.

how would the reciver work indoors? like if i flew a plan under a garage because its to cold or something or in a room idk. :confused:

Thanks ................................................................

Top Bottom