Hi alll

Justwanttofly

Hi all I started about a month ago flying helis.I am loving it.i used to fly planes and have been for 7 years but I like helis a lot more.i have been a member of RcGroups since 2008 with 37 positive feedback.I started with a msr x I have practiced with it and can put it any where I want to but I
Tried to fly my Exi 450 it made me nervous those blades spool up fast lol.Im hoping by the summer I can farward fight it.thats me!hello everyone

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

You are right on the 450 blades spinning up pretty fast. I had the same issue, but I started with a 450 lol. You have done it the right way by starting with the msr or any fixed pitch for that matter and moving up. Just be ready, the 450 is not going to fly anything like the msr. You have to be on top of those sticks at all times. You may be standing in one spot while flying, but you will be out of breath after the first couple batteries lmao.

Welcome to the forum! Post up some pics of the aircraft you have. this means the planes as well :D.

Tony

Staff member
Any time. Just so you know, click on the home tab up top on the bar, and that link is in the list on the left. Along with many more.

murankar

Staff member
I still feel that way and I have gone through a whole 5 batteries before my first minor repair. I just got the replacement on today so I should be attempting hoovers tomorrow.

Top Bottom