Hi from England

j1273

Hi Im Jay
I found this forum from a very informative youtube vid of yours ( well the whole series) on dx6i!!
I started flying 3 years ago with a King2, yeh in at the deepend. 6 months and 200 main blades later I was rolling looping and flipping it. All with standard esky electrics!!! Even the original rate gyro!!
It didnt take long for me to get fed up with the poor quality of the heli so I shelved it.
Times are tough so I have only just got together everything to build my first 450. A Tarot 450 pro.
Look forward to chatting with you all and maybe a flight on phoenix!. I love this hobby and still have so much to learn.
Cant wait.
Build thread will follow shortly
Jay

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Welcome Jay! We are glad to have you. Yes the dx6i series is an awesome set of videos. This is an awesome hobby, no doubt about it!

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Hey jay, glad you joined up on the forum. Can't wait to see the build thread in your heli. Let is know of there is anything we can help with.

murankar

Staff member
Hey welcome to your new home. This is the land of the milk and honey. Oh by the way; Hello My Name is Matt and I am an Addict.

flyachopper1

Best of the day to you Jay,
I too am new to the thread but not to RCing. Since browsing about in the site here I am finding it to be full of good info. I have seen so much banter in other forums that gives four or five different solutions to one problem three and a half of which are incorrect it is good to find one where answers are direct and backed up by instructional content. Hope to be here as often as I can.You have a fine name there.
Jay Huff

Lee

Welcome Jay from a fellow countryman, although not living in the UK now. Shout if you need anuy help.
Cheers Lee

Top Bottom