Hi from Singapore

Wanaero

I am here because i saw Tony's video on youtube blade pitch and trying to figure out mine. I am new to ccpm helis and i'm still trying to hover my trex 450 pro 3gx..

Would love to learn more from anyone here...

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
WELCOME !!!! You are in the right place.. Many of us are new RC pilots.. :) You are going to have a lot of fun with CCPM.. they are awesome! I just got into 3D a couple months ago.. Good to see you here! :)

Lee

Welcome to the party :D
I have replied to your other post already. Now i see what heli you have. Wow you jumped in right at the deep end with a FBL 3GX Pro. Have you managed to get the FBL unit working well for you yet?

Wanaero

Yeah, i did buy a clone heli but servo gave up on me during the first crash. So i changed it and found out that the rudder not responding to my futaba tx so i changed that as well. Hitec 65mg is cheap here. So when i was adjusting the swash plate and blade pitch i found out that the dampener on main rotor was torn and had to be replaced... Not again... Took out a hex and tried to loosen it but the screw became rounded!! I was so mad that i end up buying the best 450 there is which of course was on promotion as well. Haha.

And so you see, calculating the cost i would have spend replacing the parts, i rather i buy a good heli and use this spare clone for clumsy flying. ;)

Wanaero

And yes everything was set nicely but it seems as though the heli tends to yaw south west direction on flight. More to south. I set up my heli mostly by instruction book given and some by video on youtube.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Welcome to the forum! You will find the all helis including real one tend to do that. A little stick imput by the pilot on take off will take care of that. Also I find that with my align 600 exp a quick right left rudder imput while spooling up, sets the gyro.

Lee

And yes everything was set nicely but it seems as though the heli tends to yaw south west direction on flight. More to south. I set up my heli mostly by instruction book given and some by video on youtube.

Do you mean spins around or drifts sideways?

zapster

welcome to the forum of RC misfits dude just kidding.This is a great bunch of flyers and very helpful to we like posting videos, pictures
opinions just about anything,but most of all just have fun !

helilover2

make sure to level your swashplate also program your pitch in the transmitter its not difficult if you get a book that explans how to do this i read rc pilot its great reading and lessons

Top Bottom