HK450GT Forward Flight

Adam

So i did not receive my gears for the ds410m cause i went with free shipping with amain hobbies through ups innovations and i will never do that again so i put the rx back in this bird and no wind all weekend and just having a blast. I still to this have not had a terrible crash and i hope my luck continues on the TREX which i still have not got in the air but it will by next weekend. Now this is still all detrum electronics and you can tell it is a little sluggish lol. I dont think i will ever try inverted with this bird but it is a blast to play around with. I have had 6 flawless flights today alone. I do have this bird for sale so let me know if anybody is interested plenty of extra parts.
[video=youtube_share;qgAWLadYoYw]http://youtu.be/qgAWLadYoYw[/video]

murankar

Staff member
Can't believe you had problems with the free shipping. Being in Korea I have been getting my orders in about 7 to 9 days. In fact my last order was here in 7 exactly.

I guess even a main isn't perfect.

Congrats on getting back in the air. Happy flying.

Adam

Oh no no no this bird has always been in the air guys. I took the 6 ch rx out of it to try to run the rc help trex and that was a fail and i had to upgrade to deans connectors and i didnt upgrade the connectors on this esc. So since the parts didnt come in and i needed to do a show and tell this weekend i put it back together. Im hoping to have the trex in the air this weekend.

Adam

I still owe all the learning curves to this site. So any newbies need to know any question this forum is the place to get it.

Adam

Thanks marius. My servo gears came in for the TREX today so im hoping i should have it airborn by this weekend. Im not rushing this time and have done my homework nothing holding me back this time.

Top Bottom