Setups ImmersionRC EZOSD

WyDiablo

I got my ezosd in the mail this morning and I was wondering what the small cable connector is used for. A small white connector on each end and the wires are white, blue, green yellow and red? I also have some writing on the top line that is getting over written by some other information.

Last edited:

WyDiablo

I get the osd working I went over and deleted the driver and then re-installed it and was able to upgrade my firmware. I also went into my gopro and turned off the osd and now I don't get any overlay on the top line.

Tony

Staff member
Can you post a picture of what your wires were that you had the question on, and also post the result on how you got it working? Might be helpful to others in the future. Glad you got it working though!

WyDiablo

All I did was go into the device manager and delete the driver for the ImmersionRC tools and re-install the driver. After that I went into my gopro camera and tunred off the osd feature on the camera and that stopped the overlay on the top line. Now the only thing I have left is ti find out what the wire in the picture is used for. The connectors are the same on both ends
View attachment 13398

EyeStation

Talking about driver issues. I found out at work today that whenever Windows does an update, it erases all the National Instrument drivers that were installed on the machines.
the only way for them to get back and running production is to restore Windows to the state it was before the update.
Not suggesting this is what happened to your driver, but it is something to contemplate when things are not like they were yesterday.

WyDiablo

I could not seem to get the plug to fit that connector on the 600W vtx. I think one end might og to a fat shark camera and the other end to a connection on a TBS plate

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I saw that happen at NASA sometime back

Top Bottom