It's more like," What did you do tonight?"

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
They hold a lot. One bag has 4 @ 5000Mah/6s. Second one has 4 @ 2200Mah/3s plus 4 @ 1350Mah/4s and 3 @1200Mah/6s. My last bag holds the rest of my flight batteries which are small Mah ones plus 3 Phantom 3 batteries. For the price, it works for me :).

Heliman450

I've gone the 'big buck' solution and am converting one of my LiPosafes into a charging box. The case cost 157CHF and the conversion stands at around 100CHF. I chose the one without any divisions inside and can connect both channels from a charger. My intention is to put the fire suppression granules inside to separate the batteries. If one of them lets rip, I expect its partner to go, too or at least to be a write-off.

As far as the LiPo bags are concerned, I've decided to have a bag for each of my 5000mAh+ 6S batteries (12 in total). After watching the video of a fully charged battery going south, I'm sure that any in the same bag would also be damaged or not to be trusted in future. Each one costs 130CHF here! I'm also trying to break the habit of carrying them to the field in a rucksack. I suppose that an ordinary 'environmentally friendly' shopping bag would help to keep my nosy neighbours happy :bellyroll:

Heliman450

The charging part of my hobby has become a bit of a pain over recent months. Follow the link for an update.....

Fly-n-Low

As far as the LiPo bags are concerned, I've decided to have a bag for each of my 5000mAh+ 6S batteries (12 in total). After watching the video of a fully charged battery going south, I'm sure that any in the same bag would also be damaged or not to be trusted in future.
I like separating them! I bought an 8 pack of that size bag, so I may be able to place two 3 or 4S bats in there..? Then I bought a larger pair to put them all in ...

Amazon product
Amazon product

harajuki

In free time I play with friends and had online ccommunication on free random video chat with foreigners. It was great time for me. So I am happy to make international online friends and after meet with them in real life.

Last edited:
Top Bottom