Just discovered this place

Hyperhelis

Hello fellow rc addicts. Well, atleast I Know I am. I discovered this place by accident. I'd like to hang around. Nice to be part of a different group for a change and not on facebbok. I'm a true to the bone heli junkie! Anything heli related i'm there. I've been at it for 30 years and i'm not ready to slow down anytime soon. Especially older and vintage heli's. If you've got questions or need help, hit me up. I'm sure that i'll have some myself. The newer flybarless heli's are for the most part still new to me. Setup wise I mean.

Thanks for the addition!

HyperHelis

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:welcome1: to the forum Hyperhelis. Nice to have another knowledgeable person aboard :). There's so much to learn and easy to get confused. If we help each other out with troubling situations, we can make this hobby more enjoyable :arms:

Hyperhelis

Yes indeed! Thank you
:welcome1: to the forum Hyperhelis. Nice to have another knowledgeable person aboard :). There's so much to learn and easy to get confused. If we help each other out with troubling situations, we can make this hobby more enjoyable :arms:

Top Bottom