ESC Kontronik ESC

Geena

Staff member
Hey Geena, Congrats on Kontronik. Thats awesome. I have a Pyro 750 in my Bell 47. Of course no where near the punishment yours will be taken but it doesn't heat up at all after 7 minutes of flight. Now you got me really wanting to try one of those ESCs too....:)
Sorry for the late reply. The fiber optics installers thought it would be fun to cut our internet service lines with their plow the other day...LOL. Thanks! :) I have been a diehard scorpion customer for the longest time, but I wanted to try kontronik, and WOW....I should have done it sooner. I have a Pyro 750-56 coming, and I can`t wait to get it installed and ready to fly. I want to compare the data logs between the 4525-520 and the 750-56. If I can, I`ll post the data graphs.

Geena

Staff member
woooooohooooooo! My Kontronik motor got here today....3 days earlier than the estimated delivery date too. It would have been here a few weeks ago, had I NOT asked for one that`s not released yet...hahaha. Pyro 750-56L2. They had to build it for me, so that`s why it took so long. i`ll install it and get the ESC reset tomorrow, after Ive finished flying.

IMG_0892.jpgIMG_0893.jpgIMG_0894.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Must be nice to be spoiled lol. Sweet motor. Enjoy and keep us posted on how it works out for you :).

Geena

Staff member
Well.....after flying today, I came home and got the new motor installed on the X7FZ. I did the mode 1 reset on the speed control, got it set back up for mode 4(helicopter mode) and it`s ready to fly. I`m going to go take it for a whirl (pardon the pun) tomorrow. Video will be available, if I remember to record my flights...LOL

IMG_0900.jpgIMG_0901.jpgIMG_0902.jpgIMG_0903.jpgIMG_0904.jpg

Smoggie

Very nice setup. Kontronik kit just screams 'Quality'.

I got a Pyro 750 second hand off one of the Kontronik sponsored UK team guys. It's a fantastic motor. Despite being used by him in contests and displays for a couple of seasons it still runs like new. The only strange thing is that the motor is anodised with the words 'shotgun to the dick' :bellyroll:

Geena

Staff member
Very nice setup. Kontronik kit just screams 'Quality'.

I got a Pyro 750 second hand off one of the Kontronik sponsored UK team guys. It's a fantastic motor. Despite being used by him in contests and displays for a couple of seasons it still runs like new. The only strange thing is that the motor is anodised with the words 'shotgun to the dick' :bellyroll:
Haha. It must be a competition series motor. You can have those custom engraved.

Smoggie

Yes, it’s the Competition version:

Attachments

• A5598AE5-C53D-4E69-B163-3B7594A26142.jpeg
    A5598AE5-C53D-4E69-B163-3B7594A26142.jpeg
    395.4 KB · Views: 7

Geena

Staff member
Hey Geena, Congrats on Kontronik. Thats awesome. I have a Pyro 750 in my Bell 47. Of course no where near the punishment yours will be taken but it doesn't heat up at all after 7 minutes of flight. Now you got me really wanting to try one of those ESCs too....:)
You won`t be disappointed with the speed control. They are fantastic! If you get one of the HVi models, you get integrated telemetry for Futaba, Jeti, Multiplex, Mikado, Graupner, FrSky & PowerBox with no need for an external sensor.

Tony

Staff member
Haha, that is the best quote ever, love it. And yes, I know, late to the party. Work, just horrible this time of year.

Top Bottom