Naza h

Nino

Dx9 and nazah settings

- - - Updated - - -

Hello all. I am new on this site and i am replacing the built in gyro on my trex450 bnf with a naza-h. Having some hard time to get all the settings and mixings right on my dx9. If you have any clue i. would be more than gratefull!

Tony

Staff member
Hey Nino, welcome to RCH. If you would, post up in the Gyro section under Helicopters and more people will be able to help out. I don't know anything about this gyro unfortunately.

:welcome1:

Heliman450

Hi Nino,

Welcome to the Forum. I'll look for your entry in the gyro section as Tony suggests. I don't have personal experience with this gyro but will help all I can.

Best regards,
Heliman450

Heliman450

Hi again Nino,

I looked into the gyro section and didn't see any further entry from you. I downloaded some instructions for the gyro and had a look at them. My experience so far is that many provided instructions are not very good and only very experienced people can work out what's needed. Fortunately, part of my work during my many years in the oil, gas and petrochemical business was working out such odd wording for those using all kinds of equipment and processes so I'm usually able to work out what's needed.

Get back if you need some help and we can transfer over to the gyro section.

Regards,
Heliman450

Top Bottom