450 Need Some Help

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi everyone, yesterday I got in the mail my Gartt Pro 450. I've built TREX mainframes in the past but not sure where the elevator servo is placed . Can anyone direct me to find a manual to download. Thanking you in advance.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces

Smoggie

Good luck with the build. I think most of the guys here have built a Trex 450 pro (or one of it's clones) at one time or another, so if you have questions ask away.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Thank you Kentucky fly,
I spared no expense. It's all Gartt parts ie. motor, servos, canopy etc. A very solid bird and quite happy with it's performance. No 3D stuff, but using it to learn F3C maneuvers.
Best Regards,
Jim

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi Tony,
You're so right. Maybe that's what I'm driven by. Been doing a lot of research on this and you got to be on your game. Watching the Japanese and Europeans especially the Brits, they're good. The USA team need a lot of practice to come up to their level. Put out a thread last week on the time spent with the little ones helicopter flight school. The response received has been very positive from the school and parents. Also got kind remarks from friends every where.
Best regards,
Jim

Thank you Kentucky fly,
I spared no expense. It's all Gartt parts ie. motor, servos, canopy etc. A very solid bird and quite happy with it's performance. No 3D stuff, but using it to learn F3C maneuvers.
Best Regards,
Jim
I have got to step up when fund-age permits that sounds like a challenge and fun

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Good point Murankar, eventually will consider a bigger helicopter. But for now learning the ropes and flying on a calmer day would work. And I wouldn't try to venture the heights as seen on you tube with a 450.

Top Bottom