tommyboy159

this might be dumb but i would like to get someones standpoint on the parts that are bing sold on e-bay for the t-rex helicopters ie quilty

RandyDSok

Welcome to the forum.

You can't simply lump all parts being sold on E-bay together like that... There are a bunch of different sellers and each has their own source for the parts they are selling... In short... not all parts are created equal... some will be a waste of money and others may be a good substitute for the originals.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
A lot of the sellers on e bay buy things like helis or whatever buy the case. Then they disassemble them and part them out on e bay!

Lee

I have order a ton of trex parts from ebay, never had an issue with any of them.

Tony

Staff member
We all have to start somewhere. I don't like to purchase many parts off ebay, but if I do, I make sure they are a top seller, or at least have a good feedback rating. And I ALWAYS use paypal. I have been screwed before, and I just filed a claim and after 45 days, I got my money back. Let us know what all you need help with by posting it up in the forum and we will be right there to help.

Top Bottom