Old Simulator Sunday With Phoenix

leedude1

You know I enjoy this hobby tremendously guys. Having said that I have to say it really sucks when there just isn't anybody within a reasonable distance that enjoys it as well.
I have plankers on every corner but us heli guys are not so abundant by any stretch of the imagination. So I guess I understand the fall off for some if you're not hook, line and sinker like the folk here I guess the shine wears off.
So that's a long winded way of saying thank you all for being here folks because man the crickets are loud out my way.:D

Tony

Staff member
It's the exact same way where I am Mike. This site is all I have. I used to fly with my buddy, but he lost interest in the hobby and no one else wants to take the chance on helicopters because of the cost. One of the reasons I get burnt out quite often as well. I just walk away for a while and looking at the helicopters on the wall day after day, week after week ends up making me want to get back into it.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well don't feel bad guys. Being in the area where I live, I've been flying all by self for quite sometime now. If it's not alcohol, drugs or just being dumb asses , no one around here has no interest in this kind of fun. Being disable, I'm limited on activities like I use to when I was young like surfing, water skiing, rock climbing, sky diving and so on. This hobby gave me a chance to enjoy some kind of fun beside watching grass grow or paint dry. Til this day on I'm not bored at all or lost interest. If anything, I want to learn more. Especially flying helis. Seeing videos of individuals, like Mrs Geena, making theses birds do amazing stunts just makes me shake my head awl. It's just makes me push my self to try harder. As for flying alone...doesn't bother me one bit. Ear buds on with music jamming, I'm good to go.

leedude1

well i purchased the AccuRC and im waiting for the dongle. Anxious to give this a whirl folks:eagerness:. Not going too shelf the pheonix though it got me where I am, so I kind of have a personal attachment. :D

Tony

Staff member
We will still be doing Sim Sunday with Phoenix mainly. It's just way easier to use than any other sim out there. Tonight though is all about AccuRC. Hope you get your dongle soon. What one did you order?

leedude1

Spectrum..just to ensure compatability moving forward. Plus through my lhs I avoid those potential mystery charges with better support if there are any issues.

May try to log in and watch if I can...but havent set things up other than the steam and Accurc product down loads.

Top Bottom