Old Simulator Sunday With Phoenix

Tony

Staff member
Then get off mac. Mac sucks lmao. That should start a fight in here hahahahaha.

I'm trying to install a new copy on my laptop. We will see how it goes. This may kill sim sunday tonight...

Tony

Staff member
Okay, I started out with Phoenix 4 from my disk. I have the file to manually update it to 5.5.r which I did. I tried to update it after it told me that I had an update available (5.5.l) and I tried to update. It gave me a .dll error so I installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 and 2015 (some use one, some use the other...) and it is now updating from 5.5.r to 5.5.l. So the update servers are still there! This is awesome. Once i get it updated I will try to get online with it.

Tony

Staff member
Updating heli's and planes. I will do the sites later as well as the user created models...

Geena

Staff member
Then get off mac. Mac sucks lmao. That should start a fight in here hahahahaha.

I'm trying to install a new copy on my laptop. We will see how it goes. This may kill sim sunday tonight...
:nana::nana: I coulkdn`t find a single finger salute emote, so I went with this one. :lol: When does the live stream start?

Tony

Staff member
In about 30 minutes.

@bigone5500 close your session and come into mine. I tried to go into the old one (after computer restart) and I could not get in. But I could open a new session. Let me know if you can get into my session. Should have a (3) behind it if it keeps counting...

leedude1

Ill wait till your done, its asking for a password but not sure if you all going yet so ill hang on, unless you want me to do something in the interim

Tony

Staff member
@bigone5500 I saw your message in the lobby but only after I clicked log in. I was able to log in to my own server (weird huh lmao) so I'm not sure what is going on.

Admiral

Found my issue, after a recent windows re-install I loaded Phoenix but it didn't auto update to 5.5, doing a manual update now will take 40 minutes to download.

Tony

Staff member
It's my pleasure Mike! and Keith, I have that FTP server saved so when I get my internet, I'm going to kill theirs lol.

Top Bottom