Prodigal with tarot Zyx.. very locked in very stable flight. flies like a bigger bird

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!

So what do you think... I like it... Tail p needs to go down just a bit. and I think D on roll and pitch needs to come up.. I donno.. just need crisper stops... but still very good stabilization!!! :)

better video uploaded

Last edited by a moderator:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Re: Prodigal with tarot Zyx.. very locked in very stable flight. flies like a bigger

man the video quality till it got to youtube got really bad.. it was very well visible on my computer.

Tony

Staff member
Re: Prodigal with tarot Zyx.. very locked in very stable flight. flies like a bigger

You got it all tuned up for me. i will PM you my addy so you can send me MY helicopter... :biggrin1:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!

right !!! right !!! right!!! lol ... no one is touching my prodigal heli!! :D Have gone though too much trouble for this one hahahahahhaa

Lee

Did you click the button in youtube when it told you about lighting and stability? Youtube has zoomed in to your video to reduce shake, thats why you see the clock moving around the bottom and you've lost some of the picture.
Heli looks great. I'll be quizzing you soon cause i'm putting my ZYX on my 500 as we speak.

murankar

Staff member

Nice canopy, pray that we don't get our birds mixe d up.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Heehee... My canopy is broken and cracked all over, has lost paint and bent if you look at it from the front. It's awful! Lol you definitely won't get it mixed up.... :p :D heeheeeeee I want another one soon it's getting a bit dangerous.

murankar

Staff member

I got mine from amainhobbies. That design was one of the few and I mean few left in stock at the time of ordering. It was about $23 plus S/H.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I got mine for 9 bucks and it has been through about 20 crashes. After it was left in the heat, now it's showing signs of warp.. That means it can come off in the air.. It's not good.. But I am planning on ordering this glass fibre 9 buck one again. ;)

Adam

sweet job gaba that prodigal looked pretty steady but careful that grass looks like it needs to be cut hahahaha

Top Bottom