RealFlight 6 w/ Heli Mega Pack

Westy

LEGEND
I think I am getting it!!!! nice .... thanks Tony! did it for 2 full minutes ..... looking better !!!!

Barge

Interesting, I have RF 6.5 and I was wondering how it stacked up against the Phoenix system, I was nearly going to purchase the Phoenix the other day and I'm glad I didn't. I have had RF for a couple of years mainly for planes but now it's full on heli training. I don't have the heli pack so there's no Aligns but I've tried a few of the 450's and there a bit of a handful but after about 6 hours of stick time it's coming together. I now use the Synergy E7 mainly due to the fact it is easy to see and it's fairly stable, but at full noise it's very agile.

I pretty good at tail in and nose in hover, fair at right side and a bit ordinary on left side hovering but getting there. These helis its all about perseverance and after trying to fly one in RF you really do appreciate the 3D pilots level of skill, amazing stuff. I do around 30 minutes in the morning and evening and I don't believe there is any doubt on how valuable RF is if anyone one is thinking about getting into helis, it will save a bucket full of money, great investment.

murankar

Staff member
As far as the heli pack for RF 6.5, most of them can be downloaded from various forums such as knife edge. Which is better, that depends on you. I cant say for sure since I do not own Phoenix and I have not flown on the full blown version yet. I am sensing a screen cast of me using rf7 after I install it.

Top Bottom