Trucks Revo 3.3

RandyDSok

Ok...

Motor = electric ... engine = nitro, gas etc...

After your other post about going back to nitro.. thought it would be important to specify since you are now mixing terms somewhat here. Motors are sometimes referred to their nitro equivalents like .21 or .28 ( cc or ci depending also ) .. I assume you meant to say engine... and that it's a CC sized one?

revo52

Ok...

Motor = electric ... engine = nitro, gas etc...

After your other post about going back to nitro.. thought it would be important to specify since you are now mixing terms somewhat here. Motors are sometimes referred to their nitro equivalents like .21 or .28 ( cc or ci depending also ) .. I assume you meant to say engine... and that it's a CC sized one?
Nitro that's why I put .21 or .28

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
What's up revo. I would go with the .28. I had an HPI savage that had the 4.6 and that was a blast till I killed her :whining:

revo52

I was thinking of the .28 but I don't want to be in 2 wheels all the time but I seen a few with that motor and they look like they run pretty good was thinking of the SH.28

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
The clutch on the 4.6 was adjustable so wheelies wasn't a problem until the wheels hit pavement or cement.

revo52

The clutch on the 4.6 was adjustable so wheelies wasn't a problem until the wheels hit pavement or cement.
I got this revo 3.3 used has all servos and the opti drive and battery but no receiver or controller so I have to get that I seen them for 55.00

revo52

Well got this bad boy out was running fine then the idle was up and down by it self then the piston seized in cylinder.There was plenty of oil had screws set to factory guess motor was shot from the start or it was sucking air from some where

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well, that stinks & sorry to hear that. Nitro vehicles need constant maintenance. The weather, fuel mixture, and humidity are some reason is hard to get it right but when you do... it is sweet to run:).

revo52

Well, that stinks & sorry to hear that. Nitro vehicles need constant maintenance. The weather, fuel mixture, and humidity are some reason is hard to get it right but when you do... it is sweet to run:).
It will be good soon as I get the new motor and a few other things for it

revo52

Well going through Traxxas power up program should have new motor next week

Top Bottom