Set up on Real Flight or Phoenix

murankar

Staff member
Depending on the version of RF7.5 he has. If he has the cable direct version like I got, then there is no pass through. If he has the radio version the it could have a pass through option.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
Ah, so you don't even use the interlink controller. Wow, that changes everything. Disregard the video. At this point, I have no idea what the issue is. Not without actually owning it. And that is not going ot happen for quite a while.

Dbell79

We solved the Real Flight problem. I was trying to set up with a helicopter for planes. I believe that Phoenix you always set up with a helicopter. That is something for another day.
Meanwhile, this past weekend I mounted my GoPro 4 to my Apprentice 15e. I will look for a place to post that.
Many thanks!

murankar

Staff member
No problem. Glad it's working. Thought for sure it was something different. You should be setting up a model in the TX that matches the model you want to sim with. This ensures you get the proper radio mixes if you use that option.

In rf 7.5 toucan choose between radio or software d/r Expo and mixes. There should be check boxes in your radio setup in rf.

murankar

Staff member
Your welcome. Trying to give back. If you fly quads in real flight I think you use a heli setup.

Zoide

If you have a problem creating the model in the DX9, I can upload my file from my DX9 Black for you to try. But I'm sure you will get it figured out. If not, let me know.

Could you please send me a Phoenix 5.5 control profile for the DX9 Black?

Thanks

Top Bottom