450 Trex 470LT

Rico

Hi there, im messing with my 470LT, i cant level swash plate, if i level in the mid stick it have a gab on one side at top stick, and if i go to low stick it have a gab on the other side, for me it seems like the servos dont travel equally, but i dont know if it is the servos or the horns, i did align the horns at 90 degreeds in the brain 2 programe, i have the align DS450M servos on it, anyone experince this before with the DS450M servos ???

Rico

All 3 servo arms exactly the same?
thy should be, thy came with the srevos, acording to the manual the linkege ball shoul sit in the inner hole, i had to put them in the outher hole or the brain 2 programe is getting red numbers

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Ok, definitely right if they were in the kit. I don’t know what else it could be. Are you sure you pick the right swatch plate 120°?

Rico

Ok, definitely right if they were in the kit. I don’t know what else it could be. Are you sure you pick the right swatch plate 120°?
acording to brain manual i have to pick normal swash in transmitter, and 120 in brain programe, and i did that

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
How about for shit and giggles try switching to 90 and see what happens...can't hurt.

Top Bottom