Trucks Wheelie

Acognasso

How can I get my 2.5 tmaxx to pop them any suggestions?? Need more torque how do I get more torque #noobproblems

Tony

Staff member
the easiest way is to drop about 2 teeth on the clutch bell. This will get rid of a LOT of top end, but you will have mad torque off the line. Also, you need to find a way to plant the power as well. So, you may have to play with the suspension to get the right settings.

Acognasso

Do you know any easy instructions with the clutch bell

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't seem to shift to second gear aswell

Tony

Staff member
Shifting to second will have to do with the small grub screw in the transmission. I can't remember the correct method off the top of my head, but it's in your instruction book as to adjusting it.

As for the clutch bell, you have to buy a new one, then it's just an R&R. You will have to reset your gear mesh after your done.

xokia

I'm not tmax expert but when my savage was nitro you had to make sure the slipper clutch was tightend up tighter then most people would think. Also for me I switched to a 3 shoe clutch bell instead of 2. I had the .26 picco motor in mine and it would wheelie just fine.

Since I switched to brushless I have the opposite problem. Keeping the wheels on the ground is next to impossible. I can be doing about 35-45mph punch the throttle and do a back flip and keep on going. :) Kinda fun but hard to handle reliably.

Top Bottom