380/420 Crash !!!

Rackman

Once that happens the will be the Ultimatment lol say I can't seem to figure out how or why I can't email you but I'm hoping D.O.G can help me out here..I sent some pictures..and if you can use them there yours. You just need to get me an address or postal box and I'll send them..k

Attachments

• 20210901_160033.jpg
    20210901_160033.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20210901_160017.jpg
    20210901_160017.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 1

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Rackman, That metal rotor housing set sure looks like the EXI unit I have. Am looking for a metal fly bar seesaw holder for it. Do you have one not using? Jim

Rackman

Buddy your in luck this an Aluminum one but better than plastic..I'll just send you the box of what I have..and good luck..D.O.G was there when I needed help..just do me a favor and pay it forward when you feel you can sometime..

Attachments

• 20210901_164309.jpg
    20210901_164309.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20210901_164315.jpg
    20210901_164315.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 1

RandyDSok

James M. Lewis and Rackman

First for Rackman, write down James address etc so you have it and post here that you've got it copied.

James, when you need to post personal information of any type on the web, even your physical address... It's strongly recommended on a forum to use the PM ( private message or on this forum it's called conversation ) system to pass that info along. Scammers, spammers and other unsavory characters will scrape ( gather ) all info of that type when it's posted in the clear publicly and use it for various bad things. In this case, you've opened yourself up to potential identity theft.

What to do now... once Rackman acknowledges that he has a copy of the info... edit your post and remove your info. If you are unable to edit it for whatever reason, report your own post and ask a moderator or administrator to remove the info. Of course then after that point, just use the conversation system to privately share that type of info. Other info that you want to keep private would be phone and email addresses, info that may contain secret question answers such as "Mothers maiden name" etc

RandyDSok

Ok... James.... Rackman has a copy of your address in a PM that we had together.... so edit away when you get a chance or as mentioned if you can't, report it so a mod or admin can help.

Rackman

I couldn't get my PC to copy and paste I'll have to have my daughter show me how to do that but I do have his address wrote down thank you Randy if you can see any articles that need to be removed this point please assist me and God-bless you so you thank you for your help

RandyDSok

I'm always happy to help where I can... Since Rackman has the address already now, I went ahead and reported his post asking for a mod or admin to edit out his address. I did this just in case James doesn't get back quickly or can't and so it can be fixed quicker.

RandyDSok

I just had my Daughter show me and I think i can do the copy & save now so that's behind me lol..

That is a simple skill that can save you a ton of typing/copying by hand etc.... so practice it until you've got it down pat. Since I do a lot of work with computers, little things like this is nothing for me and sometimes I forget to pass on the knowledge just assuming everyone already knows it.... At other times, I've had real coffee and can think things through... lol

Top Bottom