How Many Flights Before You Crashed?

Graham Lawrie

Well another 8 batteries worth today:) Really good pictures and video to follow. Weather was poor, lots of wind, but missed the rain due to our altitude(800ft up a Scottish mountain).More tomorrow weather permitting:)

xokia

For me it depend on what heli I am flying. The 700 has never crashed. The 450 I have never crashed. My 300, 130x, and Mcpx to many to count. Those I really push hard and do a lot of learning on those helis. I've pretty much been using the 300x lately and the 130x, Mcpx just don't get flown anymore. If I just take 4 batteries with me at a time I seem to do well. If I take more then 4 I end up getting to aggressive and I crash. Now if you count the number of times I hit captain rescue probably 10 times a day.

cn63bug

For me, I've crashed my 130x 3 times in about the last 40 flights. My 450, I've crashed once during the maiden. Didn't have the 3gx set up correctly. My old blade 450, I never crashed and had about 70 flights on it. But I took it very easy with it.

Graham Lawrie

Batteries have seen NO ACTION since my charger died:( I have missed the hottest driest weather this year for flying:( Work has taken over:( Late nights and apprentice interviews to end a bad week:( On the plus side, flying tomorrow, if I don't get called into work!!

Top Bottom