Scale Agusta A109

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I think I need to clean that shelf lol. Not enough room.... Maybe I should just get another one.... LOL
It's the sign of a working man. As long as I remember, your desk was always clutter. Remember, the more room you have the more clutter you'll collect :cussing:

Tony

Staff member
I think we are about to put a bitter sweet end to the HeliDirect dilemma. More to come in a new thread soon.

Tony

Staff member
Let's Play A Game
You have $150.00, what do you buy at HeliDirect?
Set me up a cart. It can be anything, tools, parts, whatever.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm not very good at this type of game.... lol I can never find something I really need. But I didn't know they sell Funkey fuselages. At decent prices too, until they add on their "shipping protection" lol

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Can I play if it was my money I would purchase RotorTech main blades? Blades always handy...especially me :sorrow:

Tony

Staff member
Update on the HeliDirect debacle. I sent them an email and basically stated I was tired of the run around and we need to end this now before I go to other avenues to resolve this situation. This seems to be the way we need to go because I did get a resolution. Not the one that I wanted, but a resolution none the less. I'm thinking about making a dedicated thread on this situation for others to read before purchasing from them, but not sure. What's y'all's opinion? Should I make a thread showing what I went through over the last 5 months?

And the Amain order should be here friday and saturday. One came from the east coast, the rest came from the west coast. Had to pay shipping on the larger order, but amain has always had that $2.99 shipping, so all good there. At least they are not like "oh, 2 oz of parts, that will be $14.69 with UPS"... lol. So looking forward to replacing all of these balls and linkage ends. No idea where my reamer is though. No update.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
I think you should. I mean, I never had a problem with that shipping protection box unchecked, but I guess I just got lucky. I just wonder what ever happen to the package... Ever since this escapade I've been really iffy about ever buying there again.

Tony

Staff member
I think you should. I mean, I never had a problem with that shipping protection box unchecked, but I guess I just got lucky. I just wonder what ever happen to the package... Ever since this escapade I've been really iffy about ever buying there again.
Copy. I will see what I can come up with at a later date. For now, I need to find out what to purchase from that company one last time.

Getting back on topic (guess we never went off topic lol), but what gyro should I use on this helicopter?

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well, for me , I love the microbeast for scale stuff. But they don't sell them anymore. The Axon is great but 30 dollars more there than anywhere else lol. So, the iKon looks your best bet. Unless you want to try that Maxx. The Vbar feels great on anything but just a pain to use with Spektrum. IDK, I'd vote iKon.

Tony

Staff member
I just happen to have the Ikon 2 sitting in my parts tray, and I'm sure I have a microbeast laying around. I also have a brand new Maxx on the Goblin lol. So I have options. Maybe I should put a 3GX on it :chuckles:

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
You know what would be cool is to try that H1 from flywing. I always wanted to but not really sure if would work with Spektrum. GPS would be cool for scale I must say, but never tried it.

Top Bottom