ESC Choosing a esc

Innova

Hi everyone. I just received a align trex 450 pro body i bought from a friend. Im still new to the hobby and i would just like to get some info on what esc i should buy. At the moment i have on the list : yep 40A , turnigy plush 40A , rotorstar 40A , align 35a bl35x , power hd 40A and the turnigy trust 45A. All within the budget i have. Does anyone know what the best buy would be and have any experience with any of these esc? The motor ill use is a turnigy 3500kv i had a spare of. Thanks

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hi everyone. I just received a align trex 450 pro body i bought from a friend. Im still new to the hobby and i would just like to get some info on what esc i should buy. At the moment i have on the list : yep 40A , turnigy plush 40A , rotorstar 40A , align 35a bl35x , power hd 40A and the turnigy trust 45A. All within the budget i have. Does anyone know what the best buy would be and have any experience with any of these esc? The motor ill use is a turnigy 3500kv i had a spare of. Thanks

Hey there Innova. On my 450 and my X3 I have the HobbyWing esc on them. 50aV3 for the 450 and 60a for the X3 and I'm very pleased with them :arms:. Matter of fact, I'm getting rid of my 80a yep and get a 100a V4 HobbyWing esc. Here's where I got them from http://www.hobbywingdirect.com/pages/contact-us

Top Bottom