Quad My Next Quad

bigone5500

Gonna have to reposition the dvr board. Found the camera cable had been worn a little by the vtx button. Now that I can flip the image it will work as initially planned.

20190806_185655.jpg

bigone5500

So I got the board flipped back around. Now things are much more reliable. I got the camera mounted like I wanted and the image is now flipped. I want to fly it bad but I'll not humiliate the little alien any more with ugly wire ties. I'll wait for some interstellar bling to arrive and slip it on for that cosmic look. So fashionable!

bigone5500

Massaging? I could use one right now...

I just drilled it out with increasing sizes until I got it to just over 3.5mm. I used a #28 bit. Fits like a glove!

Tony

Staff member
Damn, so I actually got the holes on center lol. And that receiver looks like it tucks up under there nicely. Now you need some more of that yellow on the quad to accent it. Like motor covers, and some other :bling:

Tony

Staff member
Measure out the center hole and the bolt holes. Do a radius from the center of the center hole, then build up along that radius in the design you want. easy... :admin:

bigone5500

Working on the bottom plate of my micro alien. This is a prototype that will show me what may or may not need tweaking. In the final version there will be holes for the flight controller bolt heads to seat into. The one printing doesn't have the holes in the center. I'm in the process of printing a quick and dirty version of it.Micro Alien Bottom Battery Plate v2.png

Top Bottom