Posting On This Forum

Tony

Staff member
Hello everyone, and let me be the first to welcome you to Rc-Help.com. Because of some posts here on the forum, I felt I needed to make a post and clear a few things up.

Please take a moment to read through the SITE RULES. This is just a guideline as to what we are looking for, but we will not be overly strict on them if we don't have to be. As long you use your best judgment, I'm a very forgiving person. But the rules are there for a reason, and I think some of the larger forums should have them.

First and foremost is Please post a welcome post here in this section. This will help us to get to know you here on the forum. This will give us an idea of who you are and what toys you may own. If you are just starting out, please let us know what you are interested in.

If you want to create a blog, great. something along the lines of a project or something like that which you want to keep track of. But, the blog is just that, telling people about something. Not many people read the blogs (but they should), and any questions asked in there more than likely won't get answered. So please make your posts here in the forum where the majority of the members are located, and you will receive faster help.

In your New Member Introduction thread, please don't ask any questions that belong in other parts of the forum. When new people such as yourself log into the forum, and scroll into a section where an answer could be, it would not be good if they can't find it because that question was asked in the wrong section.

Please make sure to post in the correct section. If you are talking about a helicopter motor, and you post it in the lounge, the thread will be moved. We try to help out those that are not familiar with the forum systems, but if it keeps happening, we will be forced to delete the threads. It's just much easier to post in the correct section.

As stated above, this is a family site and we all ask that you keep the language to a minimum. If you wouldn't say it to your 5 year old daughter, please don't say it on here. We do have a language filter and please don't go around it. Going around our language filter will be a 3 day ban on the first offense. As you can see, we will not tolerate it. Many of us have family members including young children that get on here, and I want them to know they can trust their kids on this site.

By following these simple rules, I can assure you will get a fast response to your questions, and have a great time on the forum. Don't be afraid to ask ANY question on here. We will never get mean or vulgar towards members looking for answers as has happened to many of us on the larger forums. That is why I think RCH is one of the top forums on the net that has yet to be discovered. And in all honesty, it's nice to be small. We can provide great one on one help to every member that's on here.

If you have any questions about anything here, please respond below. Thanks.

-Tony
Rc-Help - Your Rc Information Source!

Last edited:

pawpawbruce

Hello from an Arkie, lol, thats Arkansas if you did not kow. I am just getting into rc flying. I have bought a DX6i, and Pheonix4 flight sim, just to start off. Are there any other good suggestions? I have want to get into flying for some 40 years, but more so recently. I plan on going slow, and hopefully the right direction. I found 2 clubs within 40 miles from where I live, and plan on joining the AMA.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. As for suggestions, you mentioned the most important, and that's taking it slow. Use that Phoenix sim and get good at flying what you want to fly before you try to actually take anything in the air. We have a lot of great members on here that can and will help you to get into this hobby successfully. Just post any questions in any of the correct sections in the forum.

Tony

Staff member
No need, I allow that to members as a little something extra. You can also add the tail dragger to your profile if you still have that Edge/Extra (not sure, could not see the wings that well) that you have.

Click on Settings at the top of the forum. On the left column, look for Permission Groups under My Account. In there you can select what you would like to add. We do ask that you only add what you actually have, but we don't go around carding people lmao. More of a trust thing.

DAL2855

Banned
That's a CMPro Marathon from Nitro Planes Tony! And Yes I still have it, all three of my fixed wing are tail draggers, And so is my P-51 Mustang that is currently being built!

Tony

Staff member
All you have to do is ask the questions and we will do our best to to provide the answers. Welcome to RCH!

thomas.nanamkin

Hi do you know how to put together a cc3d open pilot with a skywalker quarto esc and a satellite reciver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony

Staff member
Unfortunately no. Post this question up in teh quad section and I'm sure there is someone there that can help out.

dremf

Hello I am a new member. I have been the sport for 2 years. I own a blade 180cfx, 300x,500x and 700x. I want to try the Trex, SAB heli's as well as Gaui products.

Thanjs

EyeStation

Welcome to the forum DrEMF. Looks like you got some big heli's.
I'm from about 35 miles SW of Chicago just NE of Joliet.
Where do you fly at?
Maybe a Mod can move this to the Member introduction area of the forum so everyone can say Hello.
Don't forget to post some pic's of your fleet.

Tony

Staff member
Nope, we don't delete posts unless we absolutely have to. It leaves holes in the forum that can confuse people. Like when people answer a question that is not there anymore. My very first post on this forum when I created it is still on here, somewhere lol.

Hello everyone, and let me be the first to welcome you to Rc-Help.com. Because of some posts here on the forum, I felt I needed to make a post and clear a few things up.

Please take a moment to read through the SITE RULES. This is just a guideline as to what we are looking for, but we will not be overly strict on them if we don't have to be. As long you use your best judgment, I'm a very forgiving person. But the rules are there for a reason, and I think some of the larger forums should have them.

First and foremost is Please post a welcome post here in this section. This will help us to get to know you here on the forum. This will give us an idea of who you are and what toys you may own. If you are just starting out, please let us know what you are interested in.

If you want to create a blog, great. something along the lines of a project or something like that which you want to keep track of. But, the blog is just that, telling people about something. Not many people read the blogs (but they should), and any questions asked in there more than likely won't get answered. So please make your posts here in the forum where the majority of the members are located, and you will receive faster help.

In your New Member Introduction thread, please don't ask any questions that belong in other parts of the forum. When new people such as yourself log into the forum, and scroll into a section where an answer could be, it would not be good if they can't find it because that question was asked in the wrong section.

Please make sure to post in the correct section. If you are talking about a helicopter motor, and you post it in the lounge, the thread will be moved. We try to help out those that are not familiar with the forum systems, but if it keeps happening, we will be forced to delete the threads. It's just much easier to post in the correct section.

As stated above, this is a family site and we all ask that you keep the language to a minimum. If you wouldn't say it to your 5 year old daughter, please don't say it on here. We do have a language filter and please don't go around it. Going around our language filter will be a 3 day ban on the first offense. As you can see, we will not tolerate it. Many of us have family members including young children that get on here, and I want them to know they can trust their kids on this site.

By following these simple rules, I can assure you will get a fast response to your questions, and have a great time on the forum. Don't be afraid to ask ANY question on here. We will never get mean or vulgar towards members looking for answers as has happened to many of us on the larger forums. That is why I think RCH is one of the top forums on the net that has yet to be discovered. And in all honesty, it's nice to be small. We can provide great one on one help to every member that's on here.

If you have any questions about anything here, please respond below. Thanks.

-Tony
Rc-Help - Your Rc Information Source!
heya big T....can one not send a p.m. to another member?..i cant figure it out..

Top Bottom