Trucks T-maxx 2.5

Ronaldshirk

Take the line off the bottom of the tank and blow into the line on the muffler. Does air come out?

And I saw the fuel in the line. It is acting EXCATLY like that clip is closed. Remove that clip completely from the line and try again. If it was closed for an extended period of time. replace the line because it is now pinched.
And please hold your phone sideways when taking video. That video is very small on all computers. Holding it sideways will allow us to fill out screens with video. And give us a look around the truck so that we can have a better idea of what we are looking at.
I put wd40 in the line and it came out the other end
I mean i put wd40 through the line came out of the other side of the line

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
If fluid is flowing through the lines and there is no leaks, then there is no reason to order new line. You need to find where the blockage is. Check the tank, you already checked the lines, check the carb, something is clogged and only you can find it. If it was here, I would find it, but it's not.

Ronaldshirk

If fluid is flowing through the lines and there is no leaks, then there is no reason to order new line. You need to find where the blockage is. Check the tank, you already checked the lines, check the carb, something is clogged and only you can find it. If it was here, I would find it, but it's not.
Im going to work on it tomorrow 12:44 am est but i will find the blockage somewhere in carb even though i cleaned it already

Tony

Staff member
Take a twist tie off a loaf of bread or something and strip it down to bare wire. Use that to poke around in all of the ports.

bigone5500

I'm sure your tank is exactly like mine. If fuel is left in it for a long time it will gum up in the small area right where it comes out. Remove the tank and see if you can give that little hose barb a good cleaning if it's clogged. You can probably use some hot soapy water to clean out the residue from the inside. If you have a set of those tiny screwdrivers you can use the end of one of those to probe the fuel outlet for trash.

Ronaldshirk

The gap is all the way closed and thats my problem i put all the way open and took the fuel line from the exhaust and blow in to it and fuel went in to the carb. But when i turn the remote and turn the truck on pull trigger all the down the carb doesn’t open all the way thats my problem

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 3

Ronaldshirk

The gap is all the way closed and thats my problem i put all the way open and took the fuel line from the exhaust and blow in to it and fuel went in to the carb. But when i turn the remote and turn the truck on pull trigger all the down the carb doesn’t open all the way thats my problem
And when i break the carb is all the way closed

Top Bottom