Trucks Thinking About Doing Some Upgrades To My T-maxx It Is A Pro 15

Tony

Staff member
It depends on what way you have it installed as to what way you need to turn it. I will have no idea of what way without actually seeing it in person. And I have absolutely no idea what you are asking in your second post.

Tony

Staff member
Nope, should be pretty solid. Find out where the play is. More than likely you are going to need to replace either bearings, output shafts or knuckles.

Is that why I'm having a difficult to get in the straight in the back I think it's the bearings go togo to replace add bearings Axle Carrier don't knowdon't know how

Tony

Staff member
I doubt it. All you need to do in the rear for the toe in is either extend the turnbuckles or screw in the pivot balls. Bearings will not cause this issue, there is not enough room in them unless they are completely jacked.

Have been off of RC help too long need to get back into the RC this life in general but I'm back now t maxx Pro 15 can sitting too long trying to get it running

bigone5500

These trucks have very large tires and they are heavy. They do not turn th

e wheels when the truck is sitting on the ground holding its own weight. The truck has to be driving. But this "weird noise" could be stripped gears which means you need a new servo. I would get a very strong metal gear servo for the steering on these trucks. Plastic gears do not last.

I second the MG servos. I put one on my 2.5 which had very slow movement. I barely could turn the wheels on a slick surface. After upgrading to a Savox SW-0230MG (waterproof), it now turns the wheels like it should. Good servo for the money.

Amazon product

Top Bottom