Other FlySky receiver quadcopter

Touchoco

Hello Guys,

I finally received my stuffs to build my first quadcopter !!! I'm delighted. I manage to make all motors spin in the right sense !
But unfortunatly, I'm having troubles with the receiver. I need it for wednesday and I don't know which one would work for a quadcopter.
I found this one, but it's for airplanes or gliders.... Is it the one I should take ?

Your french girl Touchoco

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot the link ^^ Stupide me ^^ Amazon.com: FlySky FS-R6B CT6B 2.4Ghz 6CH receiver for FS-TH9X 9CH Transmitter: Toys & Games

Tony

Staff member
I read the reviews and in there they state it will work with the fst6 just fine.

Touchoco

Ok thanks you.
For now I found an FS-R6B with a friend but when I put it with the cc3d the led doesn't light up :(
When I put the receiver directly on an esc the led is blinking until i startup the fs-t6 while pressing the bind key. then the led remain lighed.
What should I do ?

Touchoco

No I'm not. But I use only one of the 4 ESC red wire to power the CC3D. Can I use one of the 3 others to power the radio receiver ?

Tony

Staff member
Yes you can. And if they are not switching BEC's, you can actually hook all 4 of them up. But they have to NOT be switching. This will also give you more amperage being you will be using more esc's.

Tony

Staff member
It doesn't say anything about being a switching BEC so you should be safe. Are any of your ESC's putting out 5vDC?

Tony

Staff member
Use that one for power. Then you should get a light on the Rx and power the FC as well.

Tony

Staff member
The Flight Controller.

Just a quick question. Do you have all of your ESC's connected together to use one battery? It's just odd that only one ESC has power. Makes me a little worried.

Touchoco

All of my ESC are connected together and they passed the test with OpenPilot. I didn't checked the power output for all of them because I put some thermo shrinking sheath one the red wires which weren't connected to the FC.

Touchoco

I think the box of the CC3D I'm having is keeping me from wiring it properly ...
Thanks you again Tony :) I could have look for a while to find it alone

Top Bottom