General need help with trex 450

murankar

Staff member
For both plus a set of extra gears is 70 to conus (lower 48) ill pay shipping. Oconus (anywhere else ) buyer will assume shipping cost. I can ship it flat rate to lower 48.

Pics, not yet it will be here on monday once the moving truck off loads my stuff.

I bought it from a main hobbies and they still sell the unit. The gyro alone is 109 USD and i got the servo for 37 USD. I think the gears were like 5 USD. It has two minor crashes on on an exi 450 pro then the second on an MSH Protos Mini. I had it flying after the second crash. Super bad and Gaba saw the second crash which ended up being a poorly landed auto. They gyro was used for about a year and half. I still have the instruction manual.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

murankar

Staff member
Your the first to inquire about it so I think I will. Like I have said I will be starting the unpacking process on the 4th (Monday). I will need a few days to go through and find everything. I do know what its packed in so once I find that it should be a real quick find. I will pm you my paypal once I find it so you will know I am ready for the delivery. Once you get it I will do my very best to assist with the set up of the gyro, its very simple just been a long time since I last set it up.

Top Bottom