Official Phoenix Online Thread

Westy

LEGEND
You Still stuck on that Record?????

Thought you would have just forked out and got The Hobby King Sim ..... you must ve spent 20 hours on that issue now ... SHeesh! ... ten points for perseverance, I'll give you that much....

DAL2855

Banned
Well if I had the money I would Westy, but don't have it right now! And now after today's issue with the 600 exploding mid-air! LOL Gotta buy a whole new bird!

Westy

LEGEND
Good PLan! I'll be there in 2 mins

- - - Updated - - -

Well if I had the money I would Westy, but don't have it right now! And now after today's issue with the 600 exploding mid-air! LOL Gotta buy a whole new bird!

Hmmm ... the Sim might have been the cheaper option..... sorry to see the state of the heli!

BOKI

Hi Westy; Haven't been on the computer much lately been busy in the yard & trying to fly my Helicopter ! Hope to catch up with you on the Simulator! Also you mountaindewdude76; Hope your doing good also Derek ! Hope to get caught up & get some sim time!

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
If I didn't have a massive headache, I would be on with you guys. But staring at that screen would probably kill me lmao. I will try to get on tomorrow.

Top Bottom