You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

leedude1

Tony I need to log out and back in in order view the responses when they are posted, I do get the emails though is this normal.

Tony

Staff member
You may need to clear your cache and cookies. Have you tried just hitting the "What's New" button at the top of the forum? and have you looked in your usercp and hit f5 or ctrl+f5 to refresh the page? click this link to see your usercp. http://www.rc-help.com/usercp.php

leedude1

Im torn here Tony, I was seriously considering the Microbeast X on the "for sale at 75" with shipping as it has a great rep and I believe I can use a SAT receiver with it correct? thus removing the requirement for all the wires I have running from the 3gx to my spectrum reciever (using the new dx6)...
or the AR7200bx basically same end result less wires no need to use anything else but then 2X the price plus shipping from UK figure 200$ all said...you have run them both you have an opinion? This is all for future use I would swap it out yet but purchase in advance. and swap it out later when I start to wrench on the 450.
I have limited time on the 3gx so I do not yet have an solid opinion on the overall performance other than my first tests but as I said was very impressed with what I had seen on V 3.1 so far.

Tony

Staff member
Actually, for the microbeast, you will need a FULL receiver, so you are doubling your wires and need twice the space as the AR7200bx. But like you said, it's half the price. And Lee can ship pretty cheap here to the states, not sure what kind of tax you guys pay up there.

leedude1

OK so no real advantage to the micro beastx alone then. Are there additional wires and USB hook ups and software required similar to the 3gx for the ar7200bx to be set up? A new AR7300bx is listed at 180$ (states not software required) but it seems a little wider do you know if it fits on the top plate of the 450L. anyone flying with it that you know of and are there any issues or is it similar in performance to the 7200?

Tony

Staff member
You do not need a computer for any of the BeastX gyros. They are all programmed from the top of the gyro. However, you can purchase a separate cable to program it from the computer.

And if you would, make a new thread for this kind of conversation. This is the off topic part of the forum and we usually don't answer any tech questions in here. I just now noticed this.

murankar

Staff member
Paging Dr. R.C. or Dr. Daniels, Paging Dr. R.C. or Dr. Daniels. Your presence in Norman OK is needed.

Take it easy and get well soon.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
Dr. R.C. can't do anything. Head is too much in the clouds, and not in teh way that I want either lol. As for Dr. Daniels, That dude kills my throat right now lol.

But I am taking this time off to fill out some applications. Hopefully I can get something better soon. I'm tired of wondering when I will be laid off...

I could use some Crown Royal.. My 2013 Honda Civic with 27K miles is getting $500 worth of new tires today. That is gonna put a bite on the whole hobby thing. Man.. Visa has got a hitman looking for me for sure..:facepalm:

Tony

Staff member
Well finally took my ass to the doctor. Their professional opinion, I'm sick... who'd a thunk it...

murankar

Staff member
Hell all a doctor is all guess work in a white coat. So I take it there is no infection going on?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Hope you get to feeling better Tony. Being sick in the summer sucks, although where you are it is summer all the time right? Did anyone of you hear about the AMA dues increase from $58 to $75 effective next year? It was in this months MA mag. I just got an email that said if you renew by Sep 14th, you can renew for 2016 for $58, or do two years for $113. So if you renew for two years you can save $20. Thats a gallon of nitro fuel in the grand scheme of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom