You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

leedude1

You will not believe this boys but I got my 130x (that went swimming in July) over the xmas holiday... sprayed it with electircal cleaner... oiled it up from front to back... plugged it in,,, and she works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: I would have bet a testicle that it didn't stand a chance after being in the water for almost 3 days... Well since ive already replaced it with the 180... I think ill do a thorough clean up and gift it to my brother in law that brought it up from the depths.

leedude1

That I didnt even take a chance on...just uplugged and tossed it, I was flying night lights over the lake and lost orientation... I tossed the lights as well. I just tried the bird on a lark today, I was so sure it was fried.. Im still trying to figure out how the board didnt short. I chalk up the maintenance and constant oiling on nothing seizing up or rusting solid... but all the electronics are blowing my mind.

Heliman450

You will not believe this boys but I got my 130x (that went swimming in July) over the xmas holiday... sprayed it with electircal cleaner... oiled it up from front to back... plugged it in,,, and she works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: I would have bet a testicle that it didn't stand a chance after being in the water for almost 3 days... Well since ive already replaced it with the 180... I think ill do a thorough clean up and gift it to my brother in law that brought it up from the depths.

Wow leedude! Awesome what some people are prepared to do for our hobby. Great that you didn't lose the bet and have to pay the price! Happy New Year to you.

Tony

Staff member
That is exactly what it's best for. As stated in the comments of the video, it's a little over priced, but still good. I would suggest it over the V686 that I reviewed before.

Tony

Staff member
Anyone want to come over and help me set up this new studio? There is a LOT of work to be done... So much so, I'm having a hard time getting motivated...

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Here you go Tony. Somewhere to do Manly Men things. This is not a studio but my man cave. Maybe this will get you motivated.PC210064.jpg Far left beyond the heli is my work bench. Where the helis are, is the staging area for repairs :eek1: 42" Tosbia TV " I use it also for the flight simulator." The far right, with half a screen is my computer. The little monitor in the middle is for my security cameras, 8 of them total. I can use the TV also for my security viewing and recording. Just in case anyone wants to vist without being asked. I finished this room up between Christmas and New year. If I didn't get it done the wife would of use it for some kind of womanly thing and I didn't want that to happen. You have to just "DO IT" I hope this gets you going. Use it or lose it.

PC210064.jpg

Tony

Staff member
If you had any idea what I was working with, you would know why it's taking so friggin long lmao. Might take a camera out there and shoot a live stream or something.

Heliman450

Hi D.O.G., looks like it's undergoing a transition to me.................. I can see lots of things for multi-family use or do you also enjoy cuddling up to the toys, too?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone want to come over and help me set up this new studio? There is a LOT of work to be done... So much so, I'm having a hard time getting motivated...

Hi Tony, I'd really like to drop by to help. Where's the nearest airport? :homer:

Hope New Year's proving to be more prosperous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom