Westy

LEGEND
I am on now .... whos keen?

- - - Updated - - -

I am on now .... whos keen?
RChelp Crew ..

Pass: rchelpdotcom

BOKI

mountaindewdude76; Hey Derek I think it's maybe Phoenix server or something like that that the sound won't work properly all the time ! Wish we could figure it out it would make flying more fun1 Talk to you again soon! Dave

- - - Updated - - -

Westy' Hey Thanks for the Online How To Videos! That is real nice of you to do all those video takes on Phoenix Simulator Set UP ! Very useful & sure appreciate all your videos! Cheer's Dave

Derek

Ok..I am a happy guy, once again. I'm off work for two days with NO chance of mandated overtime...whew!!!

I'll be back online in about 10 hours or so from the time of this post to see if anyone is wanting to fly.

Derek

Ok...that was fun! John Baloo and I just got done flying for about 45 minutes or so. It's getting rather late in England, where John lives and he's called it a night.

John...keep practicing and you'll get better and better. Good luck and I'll be around again for some more flying! Just remember...I am 5 hours behind you.

Tony

Staff member
I will try to get online this weekend. See just how good my computer really is. I'm going to fire up Phoenix and RealFlight at the same time just to see what happens hehe.

Derek

I just got done flying with Westy. I mentioned "inverted autos" and how i have no idea how to do them. Westy got playin with the sticks and he figured it out. Then we spent about the next 20 minutes or so do "inverted autos." Granted, not all of them landed in one piece but we were able to execute many good ones. That was alotta fun.

Here's another point...I probably have no business even trying to do "inverted autos" but hey...it's the sim....crash and get a brand new heli, lol. Gotta love it!!! Kinda makes ya feel like Bert Kammerer, in a way, lol

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone. I'm going online now with the information in the first post of this thread.

Top Bottom