Official Phoenix Online Thread

Derek

I'm sorry about leaving like that, Westy! Something is wrong with either my internet connection or the Phoenix server.

Westy

LEGEND
No Wukkas...... I just broke my TX :( back elevator has no spring tension on it! .... must have popped off or broken ... too much Piro Practice

Westy

LEGEND
Right ... I am in! Just fixed my Tx ... rewired it and repaired a broken spring tab on one of the gimbles.

- - - Updated - - -

No one on line .... So I have a session up and running now

RCH
PASS: rchelpdotcom

Tony

Staff member
we had to create a new room. The lag on the other one is just WAY too high. We are in North America, room name RCH password rchelpdotcom

Derek

Well, Tony and I had a blast this evening. I was doing my usual autorotations (inverted and normal). No, I surely didn't land them all....well, I did, just not every time in one piece, lol. Tony was buzzing around with his "hurricanes." I was fortunate enough to "accidentally" get into a few hurricanes, myself. We flew alot....crashed alot more, lol.

I'll be back online a bit later tonight.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, we had a lot of fun. Always do. I might be back on later, but I really need to get some things done lol. been slacking off too much.

Derek

Once again, Tony and I were bustin' out awesome heli moves as well as just plain bustin heli's, lol. I'll be back online later one, for sure!!!

Derek

Online now

Flight Session: RCH

Password: rchelpdotcom

I'll be here for about 30-35 minutes

BOKI

Westy I tried to join you the server kept tripping out 3:15 Am Wednesday Illinois time ! Get a 404 error! Anyway I tried 4 times s password wouldn't go through! The Best Dave

Tony

Staff member
If I wasn't so busy tonight, I would join you since I"m home. But, lots of work to do so no play time for me. This weekend will not be any better since I have a lot of crap I have to do then as well.

Top Bottom