Official Phoenix Online Thread

RandyDSok

Hi Tony,

I'm assuming the message I found today was from you concerning flying on Phoenix with everyone here... I've only got RealFlight and then only used it for private practice ... Thanks for asking though. :)

Tony

Staff member
Are you talking about the notice at the top of the forum? That actually shows for everyone, I just use the {username} tag that puts your username in there. There is now a white(ish) X on the right that you can actually see lmao. Modified that a few days ago. So you can close it out and it should not come back.

Might do one for RF as well, but no free updates and I still have the old one lmao.

RandyDSok

That makes more sense ( that it was for everyone )... I was wondering why you did that instead of just PM'ing me... LMAO

trainrider06

Soon as I am done paying for this Goblin I just might! Or maybe not....:( I gotta nother Spirit Pro to buy for that one, after I get it...

Tony

Staff member
Just sent out an email to those in the Phoenix Flight Sim Usergroup. Live session is now up! Come join the fun!

North America

Rc Help is the session name.

password: rchelp

the password is all one word and lower case.

Hope to see you soon!

Tony

Staff member
We are online now. Update to 5.5.l and join North America, RcHelp with password rchelp

Hope to see you there. I will be flying in about 45 minutes.

Smoggie

I would have joined Tony but the timing isn't good for the UK, I got the notification at 3:40 in the morning.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, it was pretty late. I'm trying to find a time that is good for the UK as well as the US. Had horrible issues though so nothing missed. And I learned something. These damn quads have completely killed my heli skills... I'm going to need to spend many hours on the sim to get them back. It's not like riding a bike, that's for sure!!!

Smoggie

I'll join in next time if timing is ok. I got Phoenix a few weeks ago and have hardly used it so far.

Smoggie

With 6 hours time difference it's difficult to find a mutually good time during the week. I'm up at 5am so need to get to my bed pretty early during the week, which doesnt help.

If your heli skills are rusty fly on of the 700 size helis, they are much easier than the little ones:wink:

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure what you mean. The planes are in the sim and if you allow every model, then planes are allowed on the online sessions.

Top Bottom