Official Phoenix Online Thread

Derek

well, unfortunately, after flying for a bit, I realized that I'm quite tired. time for bed.

Derek

Im starting up a flight session for about 30-40 minutes. I just got home from work and I wanted to fly for a bit....then I gotta head for bed.

EyeStation

Damn, I missed Derek. I have it open again. I have some morning chores, so will leave the session open till Bears Football time. I'm tryin out Derek's TRex 600 while I'm on there.

Derek

Sorry I missed ya, Eyestation! We'll meet up on the sim sometime. I'm working tonight so I won't be on the sim again until tomorrow.

pvolcko

Keep missing the boat. :) I'll be jumping on in 20 mins or so (9:30pm EDT). We need to setup a regular time to have a Rc-Help virtual fun fly once every week or two. :)

Derek

I have a flight session open and I'm flying around.

the session name is the usual: RC Help
the password is also the usual: RCH (in all caps)

Slobberdog

Well as soon as my slow pc starts up I am jumping on the sim for a while if anyone wants a laugh they are more than welcome to join me,

EyeStation

Sorry 'bout that Derek, Laptop crapped out with the Blue tooth connection and wifi. I gotta get that set upbetter.
Thanks for the bit with you and Slobberdog.

Derek

well, that was fun! I got to fly with Kev for a bit before he left for bed. Eyestation joined me for a bit but I think he was having some computer problems or something. Anyway...that was cool!!!

Slobberdog

Dude that was good, but daughter in bedroom next to my pc room man den, so need to be quiet, you flying getting solid man, great to see,

Derek

I have a flight session open if anyone wants to come fly

RC Help is the name
RCH is the password, in all caps

Top Bottom