Official Phoenix Online Thread

Tony

Staff member
I'm online NOW! Come join the crashing *ahem*, I mean fun!!!

Room: RcHelp
Password: rchelpdotcom

xokia

sorry ended up working on the house today. Found mushrooms growing out of my siding :( Had to replace a bunch of siding today sucked big time. I left it running for everyone else hopefully some other people joined you.

Tony

Staff member
mushrooms? Wow, that was some old, soft siding lol. Guess you guys up there are getting more rain than us down here.

xokia

mushrooms? Wow, that was some old, soft siding lol. Guess you guys up there are getting more rain than us down here.
It's not old siding the people who installed is were morons they didn't caulk the seams. Oregon gets TONS of rain. They say it rains her twice a year once for 6 months and then the second time for the other 6 months :) We probably get 7-8 months of rain.

Tony

Staff member
Lets go! Oh wait... The government won't unblock the ports or allow it through the firewall lmao.

Derek

Well, that was unfortunate...I had checked the Phoenix Online Lobby and saw that Graham had a flight session open, so I clicked on it to join and fly with him. The flight session loaded up and I saw that Graham was "spectating." No big deal, I'll just fly around and wait for his return. I could hear some noises in the background...he must be getting ready for his weekend and all. After about 10 minutes of flying, by myself, Graham's name left the flight session and he didn't say a word, lol. Bummer! I'll look for you again next time, Graham! Have a great weekend with the Mrs!!!

Graham Lawrie

Well, that was unfortunate...I had checked the Phoenix Online Lobby and saw that Graham had a flight session open, so I clicked on it to join and fly with him. The flight session loaded up and I saw that Graham was "spectating." No big deal, I'll just fly around and wait for his return. I could hear some noises in the background...he must be getting ready for his weekend and all. After about 10 minutes of flying, by myself, Graham's name left the flight session and he didn't say a word, lol. Bummer! I'll look for you again next time, Graham! Have a great weekend with the Mrs!!!

Sorry i missed you Derek:( Mrs away to the shops for beer:) I have had a busy day, washed cars x 2, changed light bulb on PT Cruiser, where you have to go through a panel under the front wheel wing, BIZZARE:), washed the drive, floors in house, dusted, polished, prep-king prawns pork and chicken for sweet and sour tonight, wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaayyyyyy too many tasks, god how i have to work for my hobby:) soon Derek soon:)

wolfman76

I would get on a session with you but can't for 2 reasons 1 can't get switches to work on dx8 plus sticks are not acting right either.. Got new turnigy 4.0 TX lipo for it... Wow!!! Voltages on display are way different... Went from a low voltage warning of 4.3 with the nimh pack to low voltage of 6.4 and at full charge is 8.2...... And 2 just no time lately to myself got 3 follows models to build recent one i picked up is a j3 piper cub with 24" wingspan which i think i will be turning into a park flyer

Last edited:
Top Bottom