Official Phoenix Online Thread

wolfman76

Feel asleep finally got the dx8 working with Phoenix man let me tell you it is much smoother then the dx6... Has good clean inverted hover

Graham Lawrie

Hi Lee missed the flying tonight:( problem with the old esc repai did not work worke on the new one then relatives came from Wales tomorrow same time?

Lee

Wow we had a busy session tonight :D. Good to fly with you Kyle and John. Sorry i had to run off. Had to pick up the wife from work. I was late :(

wolfman76

lol it's all good lee i think you forgot to password the session though or did you??? lol i got on without having to enter 1

- - - Updated - - -

derek said he will probably be on tomorrow he is off from work he said he would call me to let me know when he gets online

Lee

I did put a password on originally but nobody came on, so i removed it. Yes i saw Derek come on just at the end. I won't be online tomorrow as my mates work shop is closed for sunday :( I so want to get this running on my Mac.

wolfman76

oh ok i forgot you had a mac... SEE NOW THAT IS WHY YOU NEED A WINDOWS PC no software issues everything works on a pc...:playful:

Lee

I'm really dubious about infecting my mac with the windows OS. Once i start making some $$ this summer, i'll get a small Netbook for all my RC needs.

wolfman76

lol no problem only thing good bout mac is less viruses but i would still rather have a pc... i got 4 HP's myself 1 desktop that is 13 years old and still runs and 3 notebooks our oldest notebook is almost 9 years old and is now officially the older kids but is still running strong...

BOKI

mountaindewdewdude76; Derek I miss flying with yo guys on Phoenix my computer has crashed & my new one isn't set up yet ! Hope to fly with the guy's soon ! Dave

- - - Updated - - -

Lee I got a new Mac & I'm wording about putting Windows on it also! Dave

Derek

I'm online and flying right now if anyone is around. I'm trying to sort out some piro flips.

wolfman76

On the way my friend

- - - Updated - - -

hey derek did'nt see a session if you still on i created one
PASS:tony

Westy

LEGEND
Anyone on???

I have not flown no here in ages .....

Am I going out to the shed to get my TX? or am I not? Let me know :)

Top Bottom